in

well had a nice time doing quiz yesterday...my team (that is ankit patel and me ) did well to solve i guess 21/25 questions...i am hoping to win a prize today.That means a cool 1000 bucks :P.

I used a lot of sms lingo last time, i dont think that is the right thing to do, so i have decided that i will not use it from now.I am currently working on a business plan for a contest organized by ISB.We are working on a plan that will help the society and also would be self sustainable.

This is one thing that i have always wanted to do, empowering the youth of the rural parts of india so that they can earn their living with dignity.Hope it comes out well.

I came up with one more name today for one my friends, let me check what all do i have to my credit

1) Rating system in engineering
2) Dodo
3) Daku Hasina

well weird as it may sound but the people to whom i give these nick names have started liking it after obvious initial rejections:P.

I need to work on a project for Ethics and Values subject.For that i need to collect some material on the "Israel Palestine conflict".

Well seems i ahve made a decent start at blogging ;).
I am modest i know :D

P.S:I won in the last night game of Spanish chat :D

No comments: