Being positive

in

Its been a while since i wrote my last post,so here it goes.I had my summers process,that's one of the stages that a b-school grad needs to go through.I was selected for the interview process of bnp-paribas.They asked for people who were interested in finance profile,but suddenly for no particular reason they wanted people to market financial products,which meant that they wanted to force us to take up what we did not want.Anyways that is not the issue,the point is :) i once again could not make it.

It has become a routine now
I apply
People wish me
I don't get through the interview process
People start telling me there is something better in store for you, :) and i don't have any choice but to agree.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh its damn tuff to keep hoping you know.My friend V keeps telling me dude since you have work experience you will have a hard time getting placed for summers,but companies will run after you during final placements.

Weird logic but that is how it works in a b-school.
Have two presentations tomorrow, i mean today its already 2 am :P.One thing that b-school teaches you is making presentations in a jiffy :).We are so used to it now that we can speak at lengths on topics we have absolutely no clue.

God help the companies who come to pick us for placements :D
ani

No comments: