NMIMS flavour

in

well friends all this while i have been talking about b-schools in general,let me give you the NMIMS flavor.

Well Bumps was one thing i have already discussed,but having exams exactly during the holiday week from christmas to new year this was a first of its kind experience.I have never ever in my entire academic career given exams on a new years eve.

All friends have now taken a leave of a week and gone to stay with their family for a while.I am staying back because there is one important job of handling the placements of our seniors.I will write more about that in the coming posts.

Tomorrow i am going to do some go-karting..should be fun

chalo then
cya
ani

2 comments:

crusoe said...

Liar Liar !
Ani I specifically remember we had an exam on a new years eve once. I think it was our first semester.

ani_aset said...

dude i very well rememer that we finished exams on the 31st and celebrated the whole night in noida :P