My first tag

in

Ok people, i have been tagged for the first time...and thanks to you SAG
Well I didn realize i had to actually write 25 random things about me, should not be a tuff one, lets see
  1. I don't like taking medicines
  2. I think i like the colour blue a lot
  3. I do too many things at a time, and if there is something more that fascinates me i will do that too
  4. I dont expect much, but i always remember people who have not responded
  5. I expect people to understand the power of silence, thats what my blog is about right
  6. I like walking with friends on juhu beach eating paranthas there and discussing entire life with my friend Vishal
  7. I love trying out different cuisines, vegetarian only
  8. I hate winters
  9. My most embarrasing moment was when a french girl walked up in recess to wipe her face on my trousers, i was in 1st std :(
  10. Aeroplanes still amaze me
  11. I am an introvert, but i think i have improved over years. I can now walk up and talk to people :P
  12. I wish Sachin Tendulkar can keep playing for India forever, true icon
  13. I like helping people, and making them see the positive side of life
  14. I think i am a good listener, hmm ;)
  15. I like Naturals-Mango Cream icecream when in mumbai, and HCF(Hot Chocolate Fudge) when in Delhi
  16.  Salsa is my new found love
  17. Time spent at Club 51 in hyderabad was the most memorable time of my life
  18. I still want to record an album with my band when we get back
  19. I let issues to boil up till the time i can bear, and then burst 
  20. For me a smile on a kids face is the best therapy 
  21. I love watching tom and jerry and Mr. Bean
  22. I think Sony TV was at its best when it had Dennis the menace, I dream of genie and Three stooges
  23. I like playing football in rain
  24. Helping my CSE team win a cricket match, was the best moment of glory for me
  25. I love Samosas a lot :D, i can have it anytime. I would like to thank Rishab for Unique Cafe Samosas. I still remember it mate ;)
Ok finally i'm done, and now i would like to tag Neha,and Todays writer

11 comments:

kim said...

wow.... 25 hits... :)

Nice blog... :)

Dreaming Eyes said...

1. sadly nobody likes ;)
5.7. same wid me.
8. me too.
14. sumbody told me am a vry patient listener.
18. is it so..wow...cool...impressed.
20. feel the same..jst love kids.

nice blog...wud come to read 4 more..

take care...keep blogging..

sHiNiNg sUrYa :-) said...

i think we have similar interests :)
gud content.

Adisha said...

Nice to know more about you :) Me too don't like medicines much, make me feel sick ... I too , never forget people who dont' respond ... I just love walking and talking on the beach ...

Well, hoping to catch more of u on the other site ... Thanks for visitng my site. Hope to see more of u ...

K. said...

Nice list! All very interesting things...

Ashwathy said...

touche! 24 points closer to u! :-)

#1 - who does? lol
#2, 4, 5, 13, 14, 19, 21 - me too!
LOL @ #9.. poor u! hey, think of the bright side, atleast u were only in 1st!
#15 - lol why different flavours in different places?
#16 - i want to learn it too! damn i shud really get around to it!

NG said...

wowww....so many commonalities:)
i love parathas at juhu beach and miss them tooo much...
i love naturals...

wow...u have a band...thats cool :)

NG said...

and ya...please elaborate on the french girl incident...that should be a fun thing to know :D:D:D

sonali said...

i love tags, n dis was good :)

Rekha said...

wow

Malvika said...

Interesting.
Fresh writing... liked what I read and smiled too!
By the way, thank you for what you wrote back on my blog, take it as a wish for me.